Bangus Asado Recipe
All you need is 15 minutes to make simple bangus sauce-sarap!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 12 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 150 g DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 5 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup onion, red, quartered
- 1 cup water
- 1 pc bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1/4 cup sugar, brown
- 2 pcs star anise
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 500 g bangus, daing cut, butterflied
1 Mix all ingredients for the sauce then simmer for 3 minutes.
2. In a pan, sauté garlic in oil until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
3. Put back the garlic oil in the pan and pan-fry the bangus.
4. To serve, pour sauce over the cooked bangus then top with garlic chips.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon