Beef Belly Pot Roast Recipe
Delight tastebuds with this easy but flavorful dish.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 33 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 1 kg beef, belly, whole
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper, black
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Mechado Sauce (80g)
- 3 cup water
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gravy Mix (30g), dissolved in 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter
1. Season the beef with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a pot and brown the beef on all sides.
3. When browned, set aside and add the vegetables into the pot to brown.
4. When the vegetables have browned, add the beef and DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Mechado Sauce and cook for 3 minutes while stirring continuously.
5. Add water and simmer until tender.
6. Remove meat from the pan, then add the dissolved DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gravy Mix and simmer until thick.
7. Turn off the heat and add the butter.
8. Pour over sliced beef.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board