Chicken ala King Carbonara Recipe
You'll be amazed at how easy this is to prepare!
Our Chicken ala King recipe is super easy to make thanks to our secret ingredient – Carbonara sauce! Learn how to cook this sauce-sarap Chicken ala King dish with Del Monte Carbonara Sauce today!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 12 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 150 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into 3/4 x 3/4-inch dice
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, white, ground
- Sauté the chicken in butter.
- Pour in the DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce.
- Mix in the frozen mixed vegetables, water, salt, and pepper. Pour over cooked pasta and serve.
Use frozen mixed vegetables to add color and flavor to this dish without having to chop.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula