Corned Beef Pizza Recipe
Get big servings of fun from this easy, bite-sized snack.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 8 pcs pandesal, large, sliced into two
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 2 cans corned beef (150g), cooked
- 1 pc onion, white, medium, cut into rings
- 100 g melting cheese, coarsely grated
1. Pre-bake/toast pandesal for 2 minutes. Spread with DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce.
2. Top with corned beef, onion, and cheese. Bake for another 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
This recipe is a source of calcium that helps in the formation and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. Calcium is also important in nerve transimission and blood clotting.
Toasting the bread before topping with the sauce dries out the bread and makes it crunchy.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment