Creamy Chicken Parmigiana Recipe
Tender chicken and creamy sauce make a comforting meal.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 350 g chicken, breast fillet, pounded lightly
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 1 Tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp milk, fresh
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Rub the chicken with garlic. Soak in milk and 2 tablespoons of DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce for 5 minutes.
2. Drain chicken, reserve milk mixture. Roll chicken pieces in bread crumbs.
3. Heat butter in pan with oil. Brown chicken slices on both sides until cooked. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, pour remaining DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce and reserved milk mixture. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Arrange chicken slices on top of sauce just before serving. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with rice or pasta.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon