Herbed Chicken Pasta Recipe
Liven up your dinner menu with this easy, flavorful recipe!
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 150 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pc bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 2 Tbsp parsley (optional), snipped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 6 pc basil, fresh (or 1/4 tsp dried basil), cut into strips
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 2 Tbsp cheese, grated
1. Sauté garlic in butter until brown. Reserve half of garlic to be fried for topping later. In the same pan, add chicken and sauté for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and remaining ingredients except basil, cooked spaghetti noodles, and cheese. Boil then turn down to simmer for 3 minutes over medium heat.
2. Add basil. Allow to simmer for 2 minutes. Mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti, cheese and fried garlic. Blend well. Top with more cheese, if desired.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
- Measuring Cups