Herbed Chicken Pasta Recipe
Liven up your dinner menu with this easy, flavorful recipe!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 150 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pc bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 2 Tbsp parsley (optional), snipped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 6 pc basil, fresh (or 1/4 tsp dried basil), cut into strips
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 2 Tbsp cheese, grated
1. Sauté garlic in butter until brown. Reserve half of garlic to be fried for topping later. In the same pan, add chicken and sauté for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and remaining ingredients except basil, cooked spaghetti noodles, and cheese. Boil then turn down to simmer for 3 minutes over medium heat.
2. Add basil. Allow to simmer for 2 minutes. Mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti, cheese and fried garlic. Blend well. Top with more cheese, if desired.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
- Measuring Cups