Pasta With Cream Sauce Recipe
An amazingly creamy pasta ready in under 30 minutes!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 8 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 pc beef bouillon cube, crumbled
- 3 pack DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup basil, fresh, snipped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked per package directions
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1. Sauté garlic and bouillon cube in butter for 1 minute. Add DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce and water. Cook while stirring continuously for 2 minutes.
2. Add fresh basil or dried basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti and half of cheese. Top with remaining cheese.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Sauce Pot