Red Pansit Molo Recipe
We've made this classic comfort food more heartwarming.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Soup, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 49 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 200 g chicken, ground
- 200 g shrimp, minced (shells & heads removed)
- 1/3 cup onion, red, finely chopped
- 1 pc egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 pack molo wrapper
- 1 cup water, for sealing molo wrappers
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 8 cup chicken stock
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (90g)
- 2 Tbsp spring onion, finely chopped
1. In a bowl, mix the ground chicken, minced shrimp, and half of the onions. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Take one molo wrapper then place 1 teaspoon of mixture and fold into a triangle. Take the ends, dab with water and press those ends together. Place finished dumplings on a tray and repeat procedure for all dumplings.
3. In a pre-heated pot. Saute remaining half of onion, garlic then add chicken stock and DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce. Let simmer then add the prepared molo, stirring occasionally. When cooked, top with spring onions. Serve hot.
Cooking Skills Needed
Please login to post your comment