Squid Piña Guisado Recipe
This flavorful seafood dish is ready in just 30 minutes!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish & Seafood
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup tomato, sliced
- 500 g squid, cleaned, ink sac removed then sliced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 2 Tbsp water
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (560g), drained, reserve 1/2 cup syrup
- 1 stalk kinchay, sliced
1. Sauté garlic, onion, ginger, and tomatoes. Add squid, soy sauce, reserved pineapple syrup, and water. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add cornstarch mixture, DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks, and kinchay. Simmer until thick.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups