Tokwa Fried Rice Recipe
Try this healthy sauce-sarap take on fried rice!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Rice, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup onion, sliced
- 1 pc siling haba, seeded and sliced
- 1 pc chorizo de bilbao, thinly sliced
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube, crumbled
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 pc tokwa, fried and cut into short strips
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 cup rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1. Sauté garlic, onion, sili, chorizo, and chicken bouillon cube. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, water, and tokwa. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
2. Add rice and green onions. Mix until well blended.