Beef Teriyakidon Recipe
Creating this Japanese rice meal is Quick 'n Easy.
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 1 kg beef, sirloin
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- 3/4 cup carrot
- 3/4 cup sayote
- 2 cups togue
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red
- 1 1/2 cups cabbage
- - soy sauce
- - pepper
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
1. Marinate beef in DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade.
2. Stir-fry the marinated beef in batches until just cooked. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, sauté ginger, carrot, and sayote for 3 minutes. Add togue, bell pepper, and cabbage. Season with soy sauce and pepper to taste, and remaining marinade if any. Sauté for a few minutes.
4. Serve with beef. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
This dish is high in vitamin A which is important for the normal structure and functioning of the skin and other body linings. It also a source of iron that is needed for normal metabolism.
Fry the beef in small batches to make sure that the beef is browned properly. Stir frying all at once will cool down the pan and will cause the meat to release its juices, leaving the meat dry.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board