Now you can easily make this Korean classic at home!
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 4 cup water
- 2 cup rice, japanese
- 1/2 cup onion, white
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green
- 1 cup togue
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
1. Mix the sauce and the raw rice in a pot. Bring to a boil then simmer until rice is cooked. Stir occasionally.
2. Place all the vegetables on top of the rice and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Finish with sesame oil before serving.
This Bibimbap recipe is a source of vitamin A that helps protect one from infections and promotes normal growth and development.
The best rice to use for this recipe is the Japanese or Korean short grain rice. When cooked, this type of rice is soft and sticky.
Cooking Tools Needed
- Rice Cooker