Chicken and Mushroom Pasta Recipe
All you need is a few ingredients and 15 minutes!
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 200 g chicken, thigh fillet
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned
- 1/3 cup basil, fresh
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1. Sauté garlic, chicken, and mushroom in olive oil for 5 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Add basil. Remove from flame.
3. Toss pasta with half of cheese. Pour sauce over pasta. Top with remaining cheese.
This Chicken And Mushroom Pasta recipe is high in protein which is needed for growth, development, and repair of body tissues. It is also a source of calcium that is important for strong bones and teeth.
Tear fresh herbs instead of chopping them. Tearing follows the natural fibers of the leaves which helps decrease the bruising of the leaves.