Chili Pasta Recipe
Add a spicy kick to your regular spaghetti!
1 hr. and 16 min.
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 1/4 Tbsp garlic
- 1/4 cup onion
- 100 g beef, ground
- 1/4 cup button mushroom, canned
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 pc siling labuyo
- 1/2 cup red kidney beans
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red
- 1 tsp liquid seasoning
- 2/3 cup cheese, melting
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g)
1. Sauté garlic in oil for 2 minutes. Add onion and beef then sauté for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and chili powder. Sauté for 2 minutes.
2. Add water and remaining ingredients except pasta and cheese. Season with salt. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Mix sauce with DEL MONTE Spaghetti and cheese. Top with extra cheese, if desired.
This Chili Pasta dish is a source of calcium which is essential for bone health and vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision.
You may opt to top with chopped cilantro and drizzle a little sour cream to add creaminess and tang to the dish.
Cooking Tools Needed