Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Craving for some creamy pasta? This recipe only takes a few minutes!
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup onion, white
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic
- 250 g chicken, ground
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti
1. In a pot, sauté onion until translucent. Add garlic.
2. Add chicken and cook until brown.
3. Pour in DEL MONTE Creamy and Cheesy. Season with salt and pepper then let simmer.
4. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
This dish is a good source of protein that is needed for growth and development and the regulation of enzymes and hormones. It also contains niacin that helps improve circulation and supports metabolism.
White onions have a milder taste than red onions. It is best to use white onions for this recipe as the mild white onion will not overpower the taste of the chicken.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon