Creamy Sausage Pasta Bake Recipe
This creamy and cheesy pasta will be a hit with kids and adults alike!
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion, red
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 500 g frankfurters
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper, black
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g)
- 1 1/2 cups melting cheese
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh
1. Sauté onion and garlic until aromatic. Add frankfurters and sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce, pasta water, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add bell peppers. Toss cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti in the sauce.
4. Pour into baking dish and top with cheese. Bake until top is browned.
5. Top with basil and serve.
This recipe is a source of protein and calcium. Protein helps in the regulation and maintenance of the body's fluid balance while calcium is important for bone health and in nerve transmission.
Tear the basil with your hands. Chopping them with a sharp knife bruises the leaves and will cause the leaves to turn brown.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Baking Dish
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl