Family-size QNE Ginataang Gulay Recipe
Make more of your favorite Ginataang gulay-now creamier & tastier
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion, red
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 150 g meat
- 4 1/2 cups squash
- 2 cups sitaw/yardlong beans
- 1 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mix (60g)
1. Heat oil in a pan then sauté onion and garlic. Add the meat and sauté until lightly browned.
2. Add kalabasa, sitaw, and water. Cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add the dissolved DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mix and stir. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes or until thick.
This recipe is a good source of vitamin C that helps fight common infections and aids in wound healing. Vitamin C is also important for the normal structure and functioning of body tissues.
When adding the sitaw, make sure that it stays on top of the kalabasa. This steams the sitaw instead of cooking in the sauce. Then, Gently wiggle the pan to mix the ingredients instead of mixing with a spoon. This keeps the sitaw and kalabasa from overcooking and turning mushy.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon