Fiesta Cream Cheese and Strawberry Trifle Recipe
A decadent dessert, perfect for date nights at home.
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- 5 pcs mamon
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
- 300 g strawberry, fresh
1. Beat the cream cheese with a wooden spoon or whisk until smooth.
2. Add the condensed milk and cream then mix well.
3. Layer the ingredients in a clear glass by following this order: mamon, cream cheese mixture, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, mamon, cream cheese mixture then top with strawberries.
This dessert is high in vitamin A that helps maintain eye health and promotes normal growth and development. It also provides calcium that makes bones and teeth strong.
A trifle is a dessert made with layers of cake, fruit and custard or cream. Show the beautiful and colorful layers of this dessert by using a clear glass container.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups