Fiesta Dulce de Leche Pie Recipe
Make this the centerpiece of your next celebration. It will surely be a crowd-favorite.
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 1 can condensed milk, sweetened
- 4 pc egg yolk
FOR THE CRUST
- 2 3/4 cup graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter
FOR THE FILLING
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
FOR THE CREAM TOPPING
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- - chocolate chips
1. In a saucepan, combine condensed milk and egg yolk, simmer over low heat until thick.
2. Mix all ingredients of the crust, then press into a 9-inch pie pan. Chill for 15 minutes.
3. Once chilled, layer the fruit cocktail and dulce de leche then top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings if desired.
This delightful Fiesta Dulce de Leche Pie dessert is high in vitamin A, which helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision. It is also a source of calcium that is needed for bone development.
When simmering the milk and egg, make sure to mix and scrape the sides of the pan to avoid custard from scorching at the bottom of the pan.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Sauce Pan
- 9" Pie Pan