Fiesta Macaroni Salad Recipe
Add a little fruitiness to your holiday staple!
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (200g)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g)
- 1/2 cup potato
- 6 Tbsp raisins
1. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, condensed milk, all-purpose cream, and cheese together until well incorporated.
2. Add DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, kaong, and raisins. Mix well and chill until ready to serve.
Plump up the raisins by soaking them in the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail syrup. This step rehydrates the raisins so that it becomes juicy.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Rubber Spatula