Fiesta Mango Salad Recipe
Add a different twist to your usual fruit salad. Apples, mango, and cashews give it a different feel.
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 1 pc apple, red
- 1/2 kg mango, ripe
- 2 Tbsp cashew nuts
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g)
FOR THE DRESSING
- 3/4 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/4 cup condensed milk, sweetened
1. Drain apples well. Mix with other ingredients except dressing. Set aside.
2. Combine ingredients for dressing. Mix well. Mix with fruits. Chill until ready to serve.
This yummy dessert is a source of vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin and vitamin C which aids in wound healing and helps resist infections.
Soaking the apple in fruit cocktail syrup prevents it from discoloring.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board