Fruit Marshmallow Pie Recipe
This no-bake pie is a great way to end any meal.
3 hrs. and 15 mins.
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate cookie
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 Tbsp sugar, brown
FOR THE FILLING
- 24 pc marshmallow, white
- 1 Tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup milk, evaporated
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, mini, sweet
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
1. Mix crust ingredients and press on bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring form pie pan. Chill for 10 minutes or until set.
2. In a double boiler, melt large marshmallows and dissolved gelatin in milk. Cool. Fold in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, chocolate chips, all-purpose cream and mini marshmallows. Spread over the crust. Chill for 3 to 5 hours.
This Fruit Marshmallow Pie recipe is rich in vitamin B1 that helps keep the nervous system healthy. It is also a good source of vitamin C that helps fight common infections and keeps gums healthy.
For melting the marshmallows, you can use a bowl placed on top of a pot with simmering water, making sure that the bowl does not touch the water. This technique allows the mixture to heat slowly and helps avoid scorching.