Fruity Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Children will love this fun dessert with the goodness of fruits. They'll be sure to want more.
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 16 pcs chocolate chip cookies
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, crunchy
- 1 pc banana, lacatan
- 1 tsp calamansi juice
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
1. Spread eight pieces of cookies with peanut butter. Set aside.
2. Cut banana crosswise into thin slices and soak in reserved fruit cocktail syrup with calamansi juice. Drain.
3. Place 2 - 3 pieces banana slices over cookies with spread. Top with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cover with another cookie to make a sandwich.
4. Wrap each cookie sandwich in foil or wax paper. Chill until ready to serve.
This tasty dessert is high in vitamin C which aids in wound healing and helps resist infections. It is also a source of niacin that keeps the digestive and nervous system healthy.
Soak banana slices in calamansi juice and reserved syrup immediately after slicing to avoid discoloration.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board