Fruity Rainbow Sandwich Recipe
Your favorite peanut butter sandwich just got fruitier!
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 12 slices bread, white loaf
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp strawberry jam
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
- 3 Tbsp orange marmalade
1. Spread the first layer of bread with peanut butter. Add a layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
2. For the second layer of bread, spread strawberry jam and a layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
3. For the third layer of bread, spread orange marmalade and layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
4. Top with a slice of bread. Cut into triangles.
This dish provides vitamin A which is important for the normal structure and functioning of the skin and other body linings. Vitamin A also helps keep the immune system healthy.
Drain the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail thoroughly to avoid making the sandwich soggy. For added texture, toast the bread before assembling the sandwich.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Bread Knife