Golden Spaghetti Recipe
Here's a smart way to get your family to eat more veggies.
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1/3 cup onion, red
- 250 g beef, ground
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cup carrot
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (560g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g)
- 1/4 cup cheese
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and beef. Add water, carrots, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
3. Pour sauce and mix with DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
This Golden Spaghetti recipe is high in vitamin A, which is helpful in keeping the immune system healthy and it is also a source of protein that is essential for growth and development.
An easy way to sneak vegetables into your child's diet is adding them into dishes they already love like this beef spaghetti dish. Grating the carrots makes it easy to incorporate into the meat and sauce.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula