Hawaiian Spaghetti Recipe
Kids will love the flavors of this fun pasta dish!
- Del Monte Pineapple
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/3 cup onion, white
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (560g)
- 3/4 cup water
- 250 g sweet ham
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (432g)
- 1 cup melting cheese
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, green
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g)
1. In a pot, combine garlic, onion, mushrooms, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, water, and ham. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add in DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, cheese, and bell pepper. Turn off the heat and stir until the cheese melts.
3. Toss over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
This pasta dish is a source of protein which is essential for growth and development and calcium that is needed for bone health.
When cooking pasta, the water should be boiling continuously to prevent the pasta from being soggy.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups