Luncheon Meat Spaghetti Recipe
Leftover luncheon meat in the morning makes a delicious comeback during merienda in this easy spaghetti recipe.
- Del Monte Pasta
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 2 Tbsp onion, red
- 1 can luncheon meat
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g)
- 1/4 cup cheese
- Sauté garlic, onion, and luncheon meat. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce then simmer for 3 minutes.
- Pour over or mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese if desired.
Pasta is a source of carbohydrates that provides the body with energy as well as fuel for the brain and nerves.
Lightly toast the luncheon meat to make it more firm and give the dish more texture.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon