Macaroni Marvel Recipe
A meaty and cheesy party favorite!
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1/3 cup onion
- 350 g beef, ground
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (560g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g)
- 1 cup cheese
- Sauté garlic, onion and beef. Add water, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes or until meat is cooked.
- Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni. Top with cheese.
This recipe is a good source of protein that is needed for growth, development and the repair of body tissues. Protein is also necessary for the regulation of body processes.
Be sure to brown the meat properly to have the meatier taste in the sauce.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula