Mango Yoghurt Parfait Recipe
This light, fruity dessert is a great end to any meal.
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 2 pack all-purpose cream
- 500 ml yoghurt, mango
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp powdered gelatin
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g)
1. Whip all-purpose cream until double in volume. Set aside.
2. Mix together the yoghurt and honey.
3. Melt dissolved gelatin in a microwave or over a pot of boiling water then fold in the honey-yoghurt mixture.
4. Fold in the cream in 3 batches.
5. To assemble: Lay DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail on a prepared serving glass. Top with honey-yoghurt mixture then put again another layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Repeat until the mixture is finished. Serve chilled.
This dessert is a source of calcium that is needed for bone health, and of vitamin A which helps maintain normal vision and healthy skin.
Fold in the cream slowly and gently so as not to deflate the air whipped into the cream. This makes for an airy and light dessert. Overmixing will cause the cream to deflate and will make the dessert too dense.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed