One Pot Chicken Pastel Recipe
This Chicken Pastel is so easy, you only need one pot!
- Del Monte Pasta
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 3/4 cup bell pepper, red
- 1/2 cup onion, red
- 1 cup button mushroom, canned
- 300 g chicken, thigh fillet
- 1 cup sausage, vienna
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 cup green peas
- 6 cup water
- 1 1/2 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni (400g)
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup cheese, processed
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
1. In a pot, mix all ingredients except DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce, cheese, margarine, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
2. Once the macaroni and chicken are cooked, add DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce, cheese, margarine, salt and pepper. Simmer for 2 minutes then turn off heat. Serve.
This dish is high in protein which is necessary for the growth, development and repair of body tissues. It is also a source of vitamin B1 that helps the body convert food to energy.
It will take approximately 10 minutes for the mixture to boil and another 10 minutes of simmering to cook the pasta. Start counting the time of simmering when the mixture boils. Best to use non-stick pan.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups