Orange Chicken Recipe
This sweet and tangy oriental dish is surprisingly easy to create!
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 400 g chicken, thigh fillet
- - salt
- - pepper
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Breading Mix (75g)
- - oil
- 2 packs DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet and Sour Mix (57g)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat with DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Breading Mix.
2. Fry the chicken strips.
3. Dissolve the DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Sweet & Sour Mix in water.
4. Cook the mixture in a pan until thick. Add the orange marmalade.
5. Mix in the fried chicken strips and the bell peppers.
This tangy dish is high in vitamin C that helps fight common infections. It also has vitamin A needed for healthy skin and normal vision.
Overcooked chicken becomes dry. Chicken thigh contains enough fat to keep it moist during frying.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon