Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Make this special dish with a few simple ingredients!
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 750 g pork, lomo/tenderloin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet and Sour Mix (57g)
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp butter
1. Season pork with salt and pepper. Brown the pork evenly on all sides.
2. Add the dissolved DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet & Sour Mix. Cover the pan and simmer until the pork is cooked.
3. Add the orange marmalade and butter. Simmer for 3 minutes.
This dish is a source of vitamins A and B1. Vitamin A is great for the skin and for stronger immunity while vitamin B1 supports normal growth and helps the body in converting food to energy.
Do not overcook the pork. Pork tenderloin is a lean cut of meat and will dry out when overcooked.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board