Pasta Fritata Recipe
This recipe makes for a filling baon!
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g)
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 3 Tbsp garlic
- 2 can corned beef
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (560g)
- 9 pcs egg
- 1 2/3 cup cheese
- 2 1/4 tsp salt
- - pepper
1. Cook DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni for 7 minutes in boiling water. The pasta should not be fully cooked. Drain. Set aside.
2. Using a non-stick pan, sauté garlic and corned beef for 3 minutes. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine the drained DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni, DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce, eggs, corned beef mixture, and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Heat a non-stick pan. Place half of the macaroni mixture in the pan. Cover with a lid and allow to cook until the mixture is set. Unmold and cut into wedges. Do the same for the remaining half of the mixture.
This Pasta Fritata dish is a good source of protein that is needed for growth, development and the repair of body tissues. Protein is also necessary for the regulation of body processes.
Covering the non-stick pan allows the fritata to steam so the egg sets without using an oven as in traditional fritatas.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon