Pasta With Cream Sauce Recipe
An amazingly creamy pasta ready in under 30 minutes!
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1 pc beef bouillon cube
- 3 pack DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup basil, fresh
- - salt
- - pepper
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1. Sauté garlic and bouillon cube in butter for 1 minute. Add DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce and water. Cook while stirring continuously for 2 minutes.
2. Add fresh basil or dried basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti and half of cheese. Top with remaining cheese.
This pasta dish gives you source of vitamin A that helps protect one from infection and promotes normal growth and development.
Turn the heat to low before adding the cream to prevent it from curdling.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Sauce Pot