Piña Paksiw na Bangus Recipe
Try this light and healthy seafood soup!
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Pineapple
- 500 g bangus
- 2 1/2 Tbsp garlic
- 2 1/2 Tbsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp peppercorn, black
- 1/3 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 cup water
- - salt
- - patis
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (227g)
1. Combine all ingredients except DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks. Season with salt or patis to taste. Bring to a boil and simmer for 12 minutes or until fish is tender.
2. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks with syrup. Simmer for 3 - 5 minutes.
This is a low fat dish and is a source of niacin that promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
Bangus is a delicate fish and overcooking it will cause it to fall apart. To know if the fish is cooked, check the color of the fish. It will turn opaque when cooked.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula