Pine Waldorf Macaroni Salad Recipe
Serve this refreshing take on the usual macaroni salad
- Del Monte Pineapple
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200 g DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni
- 1/3 cup celery
- 3/4 cup apple, red
- 1/2 cup sweet ham
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g)
- 1/4 cup nuts
1. Mix mayonnaise and reserved pineapple syrup. Season with salt.
2. Mix in DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni, celery, red apple, ham, raisins and DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits.
3. Add walnuts then chill before serving.
This dish is a source of protein and iron. Protein is essential for growth, development and repair of body tissues while iron is needed for normal metabolism.
Apple oxidizes once sliced. To keep them from turning brown, soak the cut apples in water with a squeeze of calamansi.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon