Pineapple Chili Glazed Wings Recipe
Classic spicy chicken wings get a pina-level up twist!
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Pineapple
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar, white
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp siling labuyo
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 500 g chicken, wings
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 cup oil
1. Combine everything in a pot. Allow to boil.
2. After boiling, simmer mixture until desired consistency.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge in cornstarch then dip in cornstarch mixture. Deep-fry in hot oil for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
This recipe is a source of iron which is needed for normal metabolism and vitamin B1 that supports normal growth and helps the body in converting food to energy.
Use corn syrup or glucose syrup to add a nice gloss to the sauce and help it coat the chicken better.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board