Quick N Easy Red Chicken Curry Recipe
Experience flavors around the world with this Red Curry recipe
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Red Curry Mix (35g)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet
- 1 1/2 cup sitaw/yardlong beans
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red
- 1/2 cup cilantro
1. In a pot, heat the oil and DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Red Curry Mix until aromatic. Add the coconut milk then simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add the chicken, and simmer in a covered pot for 12 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. Add the sitaw and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the bell pepper and cilantro.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula