Red Fish Tola Recipe
A healthy soup made more comforting with tomato sauce.
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Tomato Sauce
- 3 cups rice washing
- 2 stalks tanglad
- 2 pcs siling haba
- 2 Tbsp sibuyas Tagalog/shallots
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- - salt
- 600 g maya-maya
- 1/3 cup leeks
1. Combine all ingredients except leeks and fish. Season with salt to taste.
2. Allow to boil, then turn down to simmer while covered over low heat, for 8 minutes.
3. Add fish. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add leeks. Serve.
This dish contains iron, which is needed to make red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body. it also contains niacin that promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
Rice washing helps to slightly thicken the soup.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Rubber Spatula