Rocky Road Fruit Gelatin Recipe
This fun dessert is so easy to make for any occasion!
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 1 1/4 Tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
- 2 Tbsp cashew nuts, unsalted
- 1/2 cup marshmallow, chocolate coated twisted
1. Mix gelatin and reserved fruit cocktail syrup. Stir until well-blended. Heat until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from flame.
2. Stir in sugar, all-purpose cream, and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
3. Pour into 7 x 7-inch pan. Top with peanuts. Cover and chill until set. Top with marshmallow pieces before serving.
Did you know that nuts are a great source of dietary fiber that may help cleanse the body? This Rocky Road Fruit Gelatin dessert also contains protein needed by the body for growth and maintenance.
After mixing the reserved DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail syrup and the powdered gelatin, allow the mixture to sit a while for the gelatin to absorb the liquid and swell. This makes it easier to dissolve more evenly when heated.
Cooking Skills Needed