Salted Egg Carbonara Recipe
Try our take on a Pinoy carbonara!
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 6 pc salted egg
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g)
- 1 pc lime
- 1 cup tinapang bangus
- 1/4 cup green onions
1. Heat butter then add the salted egg yolks. Mash the yolks well.
2. Add the DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce.
3. Toss in cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti, cooked tinapa flakes. Add lime juice. Sprinkle green onions on top.
This pasta dish is a source of protein that is important for growth and development and in the regulation of enzymes and hormones. Protein also helps build and repair body tissues.
For an added kick of lime, add grated lime zest into the tossed pasta just before serving.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed