Saucy Burger Steak Recipe
A Quick 'n Easy take on tasty burger steak!
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 1 cup bread, white loaf
- 2 Tbsp milk, evaporated
- 500 g beef, ground
- 2 pcs egg
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic
- 1/8 cup button mushroom, canned
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gravy Mix (30g)
1. Combine bread and milk. Mix until bread is soggy. Combine with beef and egg. Mix well.
2. Divide mixture into portions, about 2 tablespoons each and form into patties. Pan-grill in oil until brown on both sides. Set aside.
3. Sauté garlic and mushrooms in butter. Add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gravy Mix. Simmer over low heat until thick.
This dish is a source of iron that helps in the transportation of oxygen throughout the body through the production of hemoglobin. It is also a source of vitamin A which protect one from infections by keeping the immune system healthy.
The soaked slice bread serves as a moistener and binder which will keep the patties juicy.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups