Shrimps in Tomato Cream Sauce Recipe
Enjoy the perfectly balanced flavors of this pasta recipe.
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp garlic
- 200 g shrimp
- 1 pc siling labuyo
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 Tbsp rice wine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose cream
- 2 Tbsp basil, fresh
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g)
- 1/2 Tbsp cheese
1. Sauté garlic in oil until brown. Add shrimps, sili, DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, rice wine, and salt. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Turn off the heat then add all-purpose cream and basil. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Sprinkle with grated cheese if desired.
This Shrimp in Tomato Cream Sauce pasta dish is a source of vitamin A that helps protect the family from infections and helps promote normal growth and development.
Cream curdles when boiled. Add the cream after the heat has been turned off.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board