Steamed Caramel Bread Pudding Recipe
You only need a steamer to create this delicious treat!
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 1/2 cup sugar, white
- 6 pc egg yolk
- 1 can milk, evaporated
- 1 can condensed milk, sweetened
- 12 slice bread, white loaf
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
1. Heat a pan then add sugar. Allow to melt and cook until light brown. Pour into a 7 inch cake pan.
2. In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients then pour into the pan.
3. Steam for 30 minutes or until the custard is not jiggly when you move the pan.
This Steamed Caramel Bread Pudding dessert is high in calcium which is essential for bone health and in vitamin A that helps strengthen the immune system and prevent infections.
Pour the caramel immediately to the prepared cake pan to prevent it from hardening in the sauce pan.
Cooking Tools Needed