Sweet and Sour Seafood Soup Recipe
Enjoy the balanced flavors of this sumptuous seafood soup.
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 2 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet and Sour Mix (57g)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp patis
- 1/2 Tbsp sinigang mix
- 1 stalk tanglad
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- 1/4 cup button mushroom, canned
- 2 Tbsp sibuyas Tagalog/shallots
- 200 g maya-maya fillet
- 200 g shrimp
- 150 g squid
- 1 pc siling haba
- 3 tsp wansuy
1. Boil water with DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet & Sour Mix, patis, sinigang mix, tanglad, ginger, mushrooms, and shallots. Simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Add fish, shrimps, squid, and sili. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add the wansuy. Serve.
This Sweet And Sour Seafood Soup dish is high in vitamin A that helps maintain eye health and promotes normal growth and development.
Pound the stalks of the tanglad to release the oils that will infuse into the soup.