Tapa and Mushroom Spaghetti Recipe
Prepare this flavorful pasta in just a few minutes!
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 150 g beef tapa
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g)
- 1/4 cup cheese
1. Sauté garlic, tapa and mushrooms for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce and salt to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Pour over or mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
Pasta is a source of carbohydrates that fuel the brain and body. This Tapa And Mushroom Spaghetti recipe is also high in protein, which is needed for growth and development.
Cut the tapa into thin bite-size strips so that it will be easy for kids to eat.
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board