Tapa Carbonara Recipe
A breakfast fave gets a delicious pasta twist!
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1/2 pack beef tapa
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g)
1. Sauté garlic in oil until aromatic. Add the tapa and sauté until the tapa is browned.
2. Pour in the DEL MONTE Carbonara sauce.
3. Mix the sauce then add water. Let it simmer for 3 minutes. Pour over the cooked pasta and serve.
Use a large frying pan to sauté the tapa. This gives the tapa enough room to brown while sautéing. An over crowded pan causes the meat to release its juices so the meat ends up cooking in liquid and will take a long time to brown.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon