Tropical Halo-Halo Recipe
Nothing beats halo-halo on a summer day!
1 hr. and 45 mins.
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- Pinoy Dishes
- 1/2 cup sago, white
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
- 1/4 cup sugar, white
- 8 cup ice
- 1/2 cup milk, evaporated
- 1/2 cup leche flan
- 1 cup ice cream, ube macapuno
1. Cook sago and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail in reserved fruit cocktail syrup and sugar for 30 minutes. Drain and cool.
2. In individual glasses or cups, assemble DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and sago. Fill with crushed ice then pour milk.
3. Top with leche flan and ice cream. Serve immediately.
This Halo-halo is a source of vitamin C that strengthens the immune system. Vitamin C also helps in wound healing and helps keep gums healthy.
Cooking the sago for the second time allows it to absorb more flavor from the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail syrup.
Cooking Skills Needed