Vietnamese Fruity Jelly Recipe
Impress your family with this fruity jelly dessert.
1 hr. and 20 mins.
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 2 cup water
- 1 pack powdered gulaman, green (90g)
- 1 pack powdered gulaman, clear (90g)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
- 2 tsp pandan flavor
1. In a pot, combine water and green gulaman to bloom for 5 minutes. In another pot, combine clear gulaman, coconut milk, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup then allow to bloom for 5 minutes.
2. Heat the green gulaman until boiling. Divide the mixture into two. Keep 1/2 warm in a pot. With the remaining half, pour a layer into the molds. Allow to set in the chiller.
3. Heat the coconut mixture until boiling, add the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and pandan flavor. Pour over the chilled green gulaman then allow to set in the refrigerator.
4. Using the remaining half of the green gulaman. Top the coconut gulaman with another layer of green gulaman. Allow to set.
This dessert is a source of protein that is essential for the growth, development and repair of body tissues.
To dissolve and activate the gulaman, it should boil unlike gelatin that melts with just hot water. Gulaman will set easily at room temperature so keep the gulaman mixture warm until ready to place in molds.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula