Fish, Clam and Corn Chowder Recipe
A hearty seafood stew that brings warmth and comfort.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Soup, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 30 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 240 g clams (halaan)
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 3/4 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup ng onion, chopped
- 3 kutsara ng flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/2 piraso ng chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1 1/4 cup ng potato, cut into cubes
- 100 g tuna fillet, deboned and cubed
- 1/2 cup ng whole kernel corn (410g), canned, drained
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 cup ng all-purpose cream
- 2 1/3 kutsara ng parsley, chopped
1. Make the clam stock by boiling halaan in 2 cups of water. When all of the shells have opened, drain the halaan. Reserve 2 cups of the stock.
2. Sauté garlic and onion. Sprinkle with flour. Cook for 1 minute over low heat, stirring continuously. Add bouillon cubes, reserved clam stock, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, and potato. Simmer for 10-12 minutes.
3. Add fish, halaan meat, corn, and salt. Simmer for 5 minutes more. Add all-purpose cream and parsley, stirring continuously. Cook for 2 minutes.
This Fish, Clam And Corn Chowder dish is high in iron needed for the formation of red blood cells that help carry oxygen all over the body. It is also rich in vitamin A that supports normal growth.
When cooking the flour, scrape the bottom and sides of the pan to make sure that the flour does not burn.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment